Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This Old Townhouse

We decided that the wall hanging we purchased in Shanghai would look great over the stairwell. Problem was, the ceiling is very high. Brittany suggested we find another home for the artwork. Matt insisted it would go exactly where we originally planned.

A scene straight out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.


Brittany told Matt this wasn't his brightest or safest idea ever.




















Tada!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He didn't drop 40 grand in engineering courses to "find another home" for things.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've laughed this hard in years. Way to go Matt! This is right up there with DeeJay's and Alex's ideas for propping up his Saturn to put on the new exhaust. Wish I had pictures of that!

Anonymous said...

That was mom.
-DJ

Brittany and Matt said...

Thanks. -Brittany

Anonymous said...

It does look good there! Was it worth the risk, Matt?